Wednesday 16 April 2008

Johansson threatens to sue over nose job claim

Johansson threatens to sue over nose job claim



Scarlett Johansson has threatened legal action against a US cartridge holder over claims that she underwent plastic operating room on her nose.
A recent epoch issue of US Weekly featured a mental picture of the actress with the title 'A Lean Nip/Tuck' and quoted her as locution: "I by all odds believe in charge card surgery. I don't want to be an old crone. There's no fun in that."
However the 23-year-old has vehemently denied the claims, insistence that she has never undergone any such procedure.
Johansson added that the claims could have misled her fans and damaged her reputation in the eyes of prospective employers.
In a assertion she said: "I make always been straightforward with the press regarding my body image and I am real concerned that my fans (and maybe even my employers) testament find misled. Thus, I feel compelled to take immediate legal action against US Weekly."




Audioweb